Friday, November 19, 2010

Pop Up Christmas Tree


The challenge at One Stop Craft challenge is to make a Pop Up card. I came across this idea on someone's  blog a few days ago but cannot find where I saved the link. So if you know who you are, let me know.
Added this note after posting: Found the location of where I saw this card idea - The Pixie Cottage Tutorial by Sharon which is here. Thanks for the idea.
I did find these similar directions here  to check out after I made this card.
 Used nesties circle to make guidelines for cutting, scoring, and cut out design on white card stock and folded to form the tree. I colored with copics and trimmed with sequins. Added a star at the top of tree and some swirls in the corners.  This was then attached to the inside of green cardstock which is the front. Used stamps from Creative Clear Stamps on front (Embossed with gold EP)  and verse inside.

Challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge: Pop up design
Christmas Cards All Year Round: November Challenge - Use tree and ribbon on cards.

 Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

2 comments:

ladyjanet_56 said...

This is a lovely pop-up card, thanks for joining my callenge at OSCC good luck. Janet

Patti said...

Wowzers GF! Totally awesome! I've never made a pop up card, looks fun!