Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another Window Card


This is my 2nd card for Joan's Gardens Challenge to make a window card.
Go here for the first one that I posted.

Her Challenge:
1. Create a Window card
2. Use Christmas Ornament
3. Some thing Gold
4. Something fuzzy

Inside Card

I used the Spellbinder Blossom Dies for cutting out the window in the front of the red card base.  I then cut the window in the gold mat with a smaller die, embossed the side with Cuttlebug EF Herringbone, stamped the sentiment with Versamark and Red EP,  and attached that to the front. I made the ornament with a GKD Stamp that I also stamped with Versamark and used Gold EP. This was stamped on a scrap of gold wrapping paper that I also embossed with CB Swiss Dots. Punched a hole at top and added fuzzy yarn. Added some red gemstones for sparkle. Attached the fuzzy chenille yarn to the front on the side with a metal brad. Finished inside with a gold embossed sentiment from Creative Clear Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

6 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Theresa, another beautiful card. I just love the craft and the red. Great idea.

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #23 Weekly Challenge. I love your entries.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Patti said...

So pretty! Love the gold and red together!

Olga said...

another beauty! You are on a roll with this challenge!!!

Colleen said...

Theresa,
Beautiful. Love that fuzzy string.

Patti P. said...

Theresa, love this one....that fiber ribbon is gorgeous.

redwasher1 said...

Theresa, this is gorgeous!!!