Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Saying Birthday Greetings in Blue and Brown

I love the combination of blue and brown so when I saw the challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog to say it in blue and brown, I knew I wanted  to make this card. I am using a sketch from Vicki at Stamp TV.  I flipped her sketch and used brown CS matted with blue. I finished with some layered ribbons and some bling....AnnaBelle always likes the bling!!

Challenges:
Annabelle Stamps: Say it in... blue and brown. (Repeating myself)
Stamp TV: Sketch challenge shown to the right.
Stamp Something: Theme is something to celebrate.
Party Time Tuesday: Anything Goes Birthday

Stamps: GKD "Inside and Out"
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers: GKD PL Ocean Mist and Chocolate Brown
Nesties Ovals
Cuttlebug EF Happy Birthday and Divine Swirls
Ribbons and Rhinestones from Stash

Thanks for stopping by!
 Theresa

8 comments:

Patti said...

This is really pretty Theresa! Love the embossing and the little gems... so elegant!

A Cards Delight said...

I love this card Theresa. The simplicity makes it so elegant! Love the embossing and bling! Thanks for playing along at Party Time Tuesday! Very sweet and sure hope you join us again! Hugz

Anna said...

Beautiful card! Love the sketch and the colors! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Teresa said...

Great card - love the hues of blue/brown that you've used.

Sue W said...

Hi Theresa, I love to see your name in the Annabelle Challenge list......you always come up with such good cards. I really like your take on this challenge, the embossing and layers are great and that sentiment is lovely. Thanks for joining us once again.

~jan said...

What a beautiful card! The colors are gorgeous and I love how you used 2 embossed panels. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Beautiful card Theresa! The layout and colours are perfect for the sentiment in the centre!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea

Rene' Sharp said...

I love your project! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Annabelle Stamps!! :)