Thursday, October 28, 2010

Say It In Black and White

Say It in Black and White is a challenge at Annabelle Stamps blog. I stamped this lighthouse from Just for Fun Stamps in Memento Tuxedo Black on white CS, of course. I cut the image with Spellbinders Labels 4 die and then attached to a textured black mat embossed with CB EF Diamonds. I placed this on a base card of glossy white CS. I made the sentiment using stamps from GKD Fanciful Tags Stamp Set by Nina  and cut it out with Spellbinders Fancy Tags die. Finished with 2 Hero Arts Black Pearls for bling. This would be a good card to enter into a challenge "Make a Card with Something that I Won" since all the items that I used in this card were won by me except for the papers.  Hmmmm, maybe this give someone an idea?
Challenges:
Annabelle Stamps Blog: Say it in black and white
Let's Ink It Up:  Make a scene.
Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge:  Use die cuts or punch on your card.
Cards for Men:  Anything Goes....I think black and white makes for a manly card.

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

15 comments:

Patti said...

So pretty... very elegant! Have I told you I love your background? Makes me smile... just wonder how you got my picture!

SuzanneK said...

Lovely, I like the black and white theme. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck. Suzanne x

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this beautiful lighthouse!! What a great card, Theresa!!

Thank you so much for sharing it with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's die cut/punch challenge!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful in B&W - elegant! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

I love black and white card and this is fabulous!!
Thanks playing along with us at Speedy's Friends.

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Gorgeous card! Very elegant!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea

Sue W said...

There is something about black and white cards......Love this one Theresa and so glad you could play along with us at Annabelle Stamps. x

Nannieflash said...

A lovely card love the design and the mono look is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Colleen said...

Theresa,
This is a great black and white card. Very masculine.

Claire said...

A really elegant card, love it! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Shirl said...

Black and White is so classy looking and this is very very classy. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink it Up.
Hugs Shirley x

Joanna K said...

Simple but very elegant! I love the black and white colour palette! Thank you so much for joining us at LIIU and good luck! x

Dragonlady said...

Black and white is so effective, thank you for sharing at LIIU.

Hugs Ali x

Patricia St Martin said...

Masculine looking card and nicly done. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.

Mandy said...

Love the black and white theme and the image and layout are great...Thanks for playing along with us at Cards for Men....
Mandy xx