Friday, October 1, 2010

One More Card from the Pumpkin Patch

This is a card that  I made with Mark's Finest Papers stamp ""Thankful Mums and Pumpkin ". I cannot seem to get away from pumpkins this week.....this will be my last for awhile. I really like this stamp...this is the one that I planned to use for the pumpkin challenge in the first place but I got side tracked with some other pumpkins. But I just had to use this for Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge.  I know that I am already entered  but they do allow multiple entries but not sure just how many may be too many!!  But I'll take a chance and go with it anyway. 
The sentiment stamp is also from MFP. Love that font. Used a speckled CS for base, embossed brown CS for mat and a K&Co pattern. Added some leaves and branch cut with a Sizzix die.

Used a sketch from Limelight Papercrafts challenge that is
shown on left.  Their challenge includes a focus on leaves.


8 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, how gorgeous! Love the pumpkins with the leaves! Hooray! :)

Patti said...

Your pumpkins are awesome! You do great fall cards!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice use of the leaves punch! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Virgo5 said...

Your pumpkins look great! I'm pretty sure there's no limit on how many times you enter.
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the embossed pumpkins!! What a wonderful autumn creation!!

We're so thrilled you shared it with Speedy's Friends in this week's pumpkin challenge!!

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful Theresa!! Love the way you did the leaves!!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Sue W said...

Lovely card Theresa...........I love the leaves too! Good luck with the challenge.

Karen B. said...

So very beautiful, the pumpkins really pop against the grey.