Sunday, October 31, 2010

Merry Moose-mas for TMITA

 At There's Magic in the Air, Gloria  brings us this weeks challenge. She would like to see us use some kind of die cut on our project. For my image, I printed Paper Cupcakes' "Merry Moose-mas" and colored him with copics and sponged around the image after I cut him out with Spellbinders Label 4 die. Also cut a mat in green using same dies. I used a digi sentiment from Raindrop Echo that I cut with Spellbinders Ribbon Tag die but trimmed off the ends. Assembled the card following the challenge sketch from Critter Sketch Challenge shown below. Used buttons on my card which were part of the CSC.

Entered both challenges mentioned above.

Digi: Paper Cupcakes
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress inks-
         Brushed Corduroy, Tea Dye
Copics
Gold Glitter Pen
Critter Sketch
All Paper  and Buttons from stash  - Red vellum paper was actually saved from a Cadillac Catalog from a few ago. Like to re purpose items. Base card is paper I made with the Marble technique.

Thanks for stopping by! Theresa

8 comments:

Patti said...

I love that moose and you've done him up proud! Super adorable card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love your card and I love your image. I so want to buy him....he will probably be my next purchase.

Nina said...

Theresa, this is so lovely!! I love how he kind of looks vintage with the inking and the buttons look great next to him as well! He fits so well in that label 4 die too! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at Paper Cupcakes!
Hope to see you next week!
Nina
Paper Cupakes Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

CraftinGranny said...

Great CAS card Theresa! Fantastic coloring and choice of colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cupcakes this week. "Hugs" Carol

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh what a cute image, I just love this moose! Beautiful color combo with your papers.Thanks for playing along with us at the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Olga said...

Fantastic! You laways make the prettiest cards, I love that image!

Colleen said...

Cute card and neat buttons! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

Colleen said...

Theresa,
What a cute moose! coloring is perfect.