Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Magic in the Air" Tag Challenge



Back Side of Tag
  There's Magic in the Air has a challenge from Dru this week to make a tag. I used a Paper Cupcakes digital image called "Cold Days Warm Hearts" to make this one. Printed a portion of the digi and colored with Pencils and Jelli Pens and added stickles. Cut the image and a mat of red with Spellbinders Labels 4. Also cut white mat for the back that I stamped with "To" and "From".  Finished with a ribbon and a sentiment from Paper Cupcakes.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Awww, this is so cute! Thanks for joining us again at PaperCupcakes :)

Patti said...

So cute! Love how you used your nesties for the shape of your tag... creative genius I tell ya!

Nilla said...

Gorgeous tag! Perfect! Thanks for joining us Paper Cupcakes this week! Hugs Nilla

Gloria Westerman said...

How adorable....I love this....I will have to case this for sure.....thanks for playing with us at PCC

Patti P. said...

Theresa, love this tag...labels 4 makes a perfect tag and I like the way you did the backside. Thanks for entering twice in the challenge at Paper Cupcakes.

Nina said...

Theresa, your tag is just so cute. I agree Label 4 does make a perfect tag, dang why didn't I think of that!? Love how you colored this and cut her wings out beyond the diecut, such a lovely tag! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at Paper Cupcakes!
Hope to see you next week!
Nina
Paper Cupakes Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps