Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Baked a Cake

No. I did not really bake a cake, but my DH would like that. I "baked" a card for many challenges ...love this stamp by Lili of the Valley so I colored it up with Copics, added some stickles and glitter, cut with nesties circle and placed her on the card. Used embellishments from stash. Sentiment is a sticker from Deja Views.

Challenges:
Simon Says Challenge: EASY NO COOK RECIPE CHALLENGE
3 Types of Embellishments, 2 Patterned papers (and a plain colour for layering if you like) and 1 Image. Used flowers, brads and rhinestones and 2 Basic Grey Pattern papers and glossy white  plus the LOTV image.
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Theme is Yummy, Yummy! Made the birthday cake for this.
 Lili of the Valley: Sketch challenge is shown upper right. Used with LOTV image- "I Baked a Cake".
Crafty Craz Weekly: Make a card inspired by nursery rhyme. My inspiration was "Pat a Cake, Pat a Cake".
Our Creative Corner: Use embellishments. Mine are brads, flowers, rhinestones.
Allsorts Challenge  Play Bingo using the card on right. Choose a row and used that material. I used the diagonal line: brads, flowers, ribbon. What a fun challenge!
Party Time Tuesday: Anything goes birthday.
Tuesday Throwdown: Anything goes.
Craftalicious Challenge: Anything goes.

Enough challenges. Need to get a life instead of more challenges.
Copics used if you interested: E00,31,33,34,39,  G40, R20,22,24, BG72,  Y02,13, C00,3

Thanks for dropping by. Have a great day!
Theresa

11 comments:

Olga said...

I'm like your hubby, I'd love some cake LOL, your card is gorgeous!! Cute image.

Patti said...

I thought challenges were life... I'm so confused! Super adorable card, another cute bear!

Marcea said...

wonderful card and details - so pleased you could join us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog and LOTV!
-x-

Davi said...

Such a cutie image and love all the embellies and dp with it! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Katie said...

you baked up a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details! Thanks for joining us for our LOTV challenges :)
Hugs, Lena K

carol said...

lovely pretty card, papers look great too, thanks for joining us at craftycatz this week, x carol

Bev said...

What a fabulous card, I love what you have done with my sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV this week x

Dianna said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for coming to the party at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

Lindsey said...

What a lovely card! Love the flowers and papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Mummylade said...

Absolutely fab! So glad you liked my bingo challenge at Allsorts this week. Thanks for playing and good luck!