Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bears, Flowers and Ribbon Go Together

At Lili of the Valley, Challenge No 63 this week is to  use a LOTV image in another of Bev's Fabulous Sketches which is shown on lower right.  I received some new LOTV stamps last week so I was ready to use one of them. I inked up "Teddy with a Flower" and colored him with Copics. Also colored some white silk flowers with the same Copics as I did the sunflowers. Cut out the image out extending the sunflower beyond the circle die and matted with a brown mat. Cut ribbon tag but sized it down to better fit card and ribbon that I used as my text.  Assembled card but oops forgot one layer but I like it as is.

Other challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon: The project can be anything at all as long as flowers and ribbon are included.

Image: LOTV "Teddy with a Flower"
Stamp: Hero Arts " Love"
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Rhubarb Stalk
Copics: Forgot to list
Papers: DCWV Pattern Paper Flower Spring Stack
             Brown CS from Scraps
Ribbon: Martha Stewart
Basic Grey Brads
Flowers: Dollar Store
Spellbinders: Ribbon Tag Die
                    Nesties Circle Dies

Just love these stamps from LOTV....hope you enjoy my bears on cards. Thanks for coming by.
Theresa

3 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous and i love your flower. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge
Clairex

Patti said...

I love your bear cards and this is no exception! Gorgeous GF!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

What a lovely card! So cute. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.