Sunday, September 5, 2010

Anniversary Card

Can you tell what I am doing this weekend?  This is my third post today.
Trying to catch up on challenges since I don't feel so great because of a cold.

For the sketch challenge at Limelight Papercrafts, I flipped the sketch on the side and used pattern papers as requested to make this card that I will use for an anniversary. Papers, stickons, chipboard letters and heart are all from We R Memory Keepers Scrapbook Pad.  Used SU Marigold Morning CS as the base card.
Other Challenges:
The Creative Cottage Challenge:  Challenge is celebrations. I chose to make an anniversary card.
Our Creative Corner: Feature letters and/or numbers in your project.

6 comments:

Patti said...

This is way cool! Love all the sparkle,it would make a great SB layout!

Bogner's said...

Beautiful card! Love your DP! Such a happy card!

Tracy said...

love the design of this card and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, hope to see you next time, Tracy x

Ravengirl said...

Love this! So colorful and happy!

Mandy said...

Oh, this is fabulous! Love the use of all of these patterns for one super-cute (and sparkly!) anniversary card!

Jenna said...

I love this. So sweet and happy!