Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stamp TV Color Challenge

The colors this week are pink, blue and green for Carla's challenge at Stamp TV. I used her color combo with a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge by Melissa Craig. Entered card in both of these challenges. I inked stamps directly with markers.

Stamps: GKD "Tropical Windows"
Markers: Memento Bamboo Leaves, Rose Bud, and Summer Sky
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy
       SU Always Artichoke
Papers: K&CO Pattern Paper
             Ivory CS from Stash
Punch: Fiskars Scallop
Green, Pink, and Blue Ribbons from Collection
Colored Pearls with Copic B000

5 comments:

Patti said...

I love this color combo... makes for a gorgeous card!

Melissa Craig said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the color combo, it's so soft and lovely. Thanks for pairing it up with my sketch. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

craft-princess said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for entering my birthday candy and mentioning my name over at Stamping Vacation!!
-Stacie

JessicaLynn said...

YOU WERE THE WINNER OF OUR BLOG CANDY Please come and visit!!

jessica lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Crafteezee said...

Very effective, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious.

Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to hop over