Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stamp a Scene for One-Layer Wednesday

At Simplicity this week, the challenge is to do something simple and one-layered with a scene. The hardest part of these challenges is deciding what to do. I have a new stamp "Sunset with Palms"  that I won from Just for Fun Stamps and decided to do a scene of the beach at sunset. I just simply stamped on kraft card stock and added some "rhinestone" coconuts in the palm trees....no coloring of the scene. Added a sentiment but almost wish I had not...maybe should have stamped a little lower? Used Memento Rich Cocoa ink and Creative Clear Stamp "Hello Hunny"  for sentiment.  That's all folks!

3 comments:

Carol said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love this card...the beach and palm trees speak to my soul.

Donelda said...

this card is just fun!! love the brown on brown and the bling is perfect ...Susan will be proud!!

Susan said...

So pretty!!! I love it on the brown!!