Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sketch by Bev at LOTV

 This week's challenge at Lili of the Valley is to use a sketch by Bev to make a card using a LOTV stamp. I used the stamp "Little Star" but changed the star in his hand to a snowflake to go with the embossing on the background. I colored him with copics and stickles. Cut the image out and place on the oval mat of red.
Challenges:
Lili of the Valley Sketch: shown on lower right
Just For Fun: Use kraft, red, and white in card
Christmas Year Round: Snowflakes

Papers: GKD Rocket Red and Kraft
            White CS from stash
             Basi Grey Pattern Paper
Copics: E 31,33,50,55, R24, RV29
Ink: Memento Lady Bug
Stamp: GKD Sentiment
            Unknown Snowflake
Nesties: Oval and Circle dies
Cuttlebug: EF Swiss Dots and Snowflakes

6 comments:

Patti said...

I just love your bear cards.... they rock! So cute!

Betty Benton said...

Patti read my mind or at least maybe I read hers -- I was going to say that I love your bear cards!! Your use of the color combo for JFF is terrific -- that is one gorgeous polka dotted ribbon!

GLENDA BROOKS said...

What a sweet bear card! Thanks for playing at JFF this week!

Starla said...

Awwwww!! What a cute image! I like that he is holding onto the snowflake! Thanks for playing along with us at JFF this week!

wendyp said...

that bear is super CUTE!!! Awesome card!

cindy said...

Super cute card. Love the bear and your coloring of him. Thanks for joining us at CCYAR.