Sunday, August 1, 2010

One More Try for Carla's Color Challenge

This card is for Carla's color challenge at Stamp TV.....to use black and ivory and one color for accent. This is the second card that I made...the first one I made with white which I did not not realize until I started to enter at STV and could not use. Used that one for another challenge and then made this one with a little change and the layout from Card Patterns Sketch 75.
Challenges:
STV Color Challenge
Card Patterns Sketch Challenge
Paper Play Challenges: Anything goes

Stamps: GKD "A Year of Flowers" by Melanie and "Botanicals"
Ink: Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Versamark Onyx Black
Papers: GKD Black and Ivory
             K&CO Pattern
Ribbon, Brad, Flower from Stash
Cuttlebug: EF With Love

I lighten up the top of this card a bit in the photo so that you could see the embossing.
Thanks for stopping by.
Theresa

3 comments:

Leanne said...

WOW this card is stunning!!

Thank you for joining in with my Magnolia candy - good luck!

Leanne
xx

Sue Lelli said...

Very pretty! LOVE the embossing and the colors and the rose!

NinaB said...

So pretty, Theresa. Thanks for playing at Card Patterns this week.