Sunday, August 1, 2010

One More Challenge!

Another new to me challenge spot ...The Shabby Tea Room. Their challenge is create a card or project using ONE ribbon, TWO buttons and THREE punches or dies! I created this without a layout making it up as I designed with my choice of paper, ribbon, buttons, and punches/dies. Love my buttons...thought they were a perfect marriage with the paper. Glad I had 2!
Other Challenge to enter:
Flourishes:  Emily is challenging us to use Pins!

Papers: DCWV Linen Closet Matstack-Patterned Papers
             GKD PL Ivory CS
Stamp: Sentiment from GKD "Botanicals"
Ink: SU Taken with Teal
Punch: Martha Stewart Floral Lace
Spellbinders: Blossom and Circle Die
Ribbon: From stash
Cuttlebug: EF Swiss Dots
Flower: Craft Flower with pin

3 comments:

PapierGirl said...

Pretty soft colors and I love your buttons too! :) Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR!

Debbie said...

Great job ... so glad you found us in the Tea Room! Looking forward to seeing lots more of your designs weekly :)

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful colors and the pin accenting is just fabulous, Theresa! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!