Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award



Thanks to my friend Patti P. for this lovely award. Please check her own lovely blog Patti's Paper Creations.  I so enjoy seeing all her beautiful creations. Please do drop by to visit her and give her some love.
Now to the specifics of this award:
1. Thank the person presenting -this is the easy part. Thanks again, Patti.
2. Tell 3 things about yourself that you like
3. Pass it on to 7 deserving people

Three things that I like about myself:
1. That I am married to the most wonderful husband.
2. That I have met so many wonderful friends in blogland.
3. That I have health, happiness, friends and family. That probably counts for more than one but they all go together?

Now for the hard part...how to only choose 7 deserving people for this reward! This I find so difficult to do because there are so many who deserve it and some of you have already  received it.  I would like to offer this award to anyone who visits me and has not already been awarded this lovely vintage badge because you all have such lovely blogs.

1 comment:

Patti P. said...

You are so welcome, Theresa and you deserve this award. You work so hard on your creations and are always sharing with us...Thank you!