Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cherry on Top Award

I received this sweet award from my friend Patti at Stampersize on Aug 4. She is the one who encouraged me to start a blog for my carding in the first place.  Thanks Patti, I'm so honoured to receive this award from you. 
Two days later on Aug 6, I was honored to receive it again from another friend Patti at Patti's Paper Creations. Thanks to you for thinking of me with this award.
I feel like I have 2 cherries on top. Sorry I took so long to thank you both and post this but I had to figure out some of the answers like which picture to post.

Here are the rules for this blog award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. Thanks so much to you both, Patti.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog. 
   Here it is!
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
I love that I am married to the most wonderful man!
I love that I have the freedom to do what ever I want to do each day...garden, make cards, cook, whateva!
I love that I am healthy and am happy.
4. Post a picture you love.
Picture of sunrise on Captiva Island made by my DH several years ago.







5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.
This is the hardest part to select only five and pick those who do not already have this award. This may be a bit unorthodox ..... But I am passing it on and back to some that may already have it but wanted them to know that I think their blogs are beautiful with so much extra. This is my way to say how much I enjoy their blogs and being their cyber friend. Consider this another "cherry on the top"
Sue
Linda
Betty
Patti- back at you
Patti-back at you




1 comment:

Patti said...

Ha.... kinda like tag your it! Love learning new things about you!