Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August Christmas Challenges

Cannot believe this is the last day of August and today is the last day for getting in my fifth card in for August at Christmas Cards Year Round. Nothing like waiting til the last minute. The theme this month is Snowflakes. I made this card with a digital image of Rudolph from an my digi files...thought I had it identified...if anyone recognizes it, please let me know so I can give credit to the source.
Colored the image with Copics, added some stickles, and a red brad for his shiny nose. Used scraps to paper piece the Inspiration Mosaic layout...outlined scraps with gold ink and added some sparkle with a glitter pen. Popped up with Rudolph with pop up dots. Added snowflakes brads and stamped the sentiment.
Challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Round: Snowflakes....used brads and patterned paper
ABC Christmas Challenge: R for Rudolph and use brads.

Papers: Digital paper from GKD "Deck the Halls" By Theresa Momber
           Red CS from Stash
Stamps: GKD "Inspiration Mosaic" by Melanie
           Creative Clear Stamps "Holiday Sentiments"
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Pilot Gold Marker Pen
Sakura Glitter Pen
Brads from Stash

6 comments:

Patti P. said...

Hey there, love this image and great lo for the card, liking all the dp. I can't help with the image though. Have a great day!

Patti J said...

You made FIVE Christmas cards in August? Girl, you are SO my hero!!! Cute card, my friend, and good for you, getting ahead of the rush! Hugs!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love this an love seeing all the dp scraps! great inspiration! adorable image, sorry no help in identifying it

Patti said...

Super adorable little image... Love your card!

Helen said...

Fab card - such a cute image, and I love the way you've used the paper scraps to make the background!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Samantha said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)