Saturday, July 31, 2010

Made Time for Waltzingmouse

There are so many wonderful challenges in blogland and I can not do them all, but I have my faves..  I love the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge and never seem to have time to do it since I try to do in some sort of chronological order working thru the week....this week I am starting with this challenge that just came out this morning and working in ...I don't know what order. At least I am not rushing to post this one.
Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge: Shown to the right.
I also tied this into a challenge at Stamp TV ...some of the staff added some challenges called CHA Envy for those who are not able to attend the CHA  Convention (Craft and Hobby Association) in Chicago.
Entering also in Stamp TV's CHA Envy 2:  Make a card using Yellow & Black as the main colors.  There is one more challenge I need to do out of 3. Will see???
Stamps: Butterflies are some old foam back stamps that are very Old.
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Papers: GKD Yellow and Black
             Georgis Pacific White
Spellbinders: Blossom Die and Circle Die

May be back with one more today!
Theresa

12 comments:

SuzanneK said...

Love the simplicity of this project and your butterflies are gorgeous.
I would love to see you at Let's Ink It Up. Why not check it out here
Cheers

cbuswell said...

Gorgeous card, so clean and fresh, love the butterflies, perfect!!

Jill said...

Wow! Love what you have made from this sketch. Brilliant card.

Betty Benton said...

Your black adn yellow butterflies are gorgeous! Love the simplicity and the beauty!

Anne said...

Gorgeous card for the sketch- love the clean and simple design and the striking colors!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great job, been thinking about this sketch and I love your take on it. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks there are too many fun challenges to do and not enough time to do them.

Patti said...

This is super,super pretty! Love the butterflies and the black pearls!

Paper Punch Scissors! said...

I love yellow and black together. The flight of the butterflies and black pearls follow this sketch perfectly.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such an elegant card! All the butterflies look so lovely fluttering about :) Thanks so much for playing along with this week's WMSC :)

Julia Aston said...

Great job with the sketch! love all the fluttering butterflies! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Ruth M said...

Very pretty card, great take on the sketch!

Ann said...

Don't usually like yellow and black but you've created such a pretty card with it - lovely.