Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Lilies in Orange, Yellow, and Brown

This card is for a challenge at Just For Fun to do colors of  orange, yellow, and brown. I have not entered here before so am going to give it a try. At first I thought of doing a fall card but then decided to use a new stamp of lilies...love how easily it stamps and the details. I color the Tiger Lily image using pencils and OMS and glitter pens. I used the layout from Card Patterns challenge....not that easy to do with all the angles. Used nesties to cut the pattern paper mats. Used an Ivory card base and embossed a brown mat with EF on which I layered the image and mats. Added some yellow square buttons to finish.

Challenges:
Just For Fun Friday: Orange, Brown, Yellow
Card Patterns: Sketch 73
Crazy 4 Challenges: Use buttons

Stamps: Flourishes "Flowers for a Year"
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers: K&CO Patterns
            GKD PL Chocolate Kiss and Ivory CS
Nesties: Squares and Scallop Squares
Cuttlebug: EF Victoria

Another hot day...did some gardening this am but spending afternoon inside.
To be even hotter for the weekend.
Theresa

3 comments:

Patti said...

Wow Theresa.... this is amazing. Your coloring is spectacular!

Broni said...

I'm so glad you decided to play along with us! Your card and coloring are beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Just For Fun®!

Karen Howard said...

Your creation is stunning! I love everything about it and the details are amazing!

If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Hope you will stop by!