Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stamp TV Christmas Challenge


At Stamp TV, Giovana's Christmas challenge is to use Embossing (dry/ heat or both) + Pink!!
I started with a base card of pink and layered with an ivory mat embossed with a CB Ef. I added organza ribbon to this. I stamped Christmas ornaments on pink CS and embossed the design with white EP. Added some glitter to them.  Also stamped a sentiment and embossed in the same way. Cut out the ornaments and "hung" with satin ribbons and attached with popup dots. Cut the sentiment with oval die and added with popup dots too.

Challenges:
STV Xmas GS 7
Christmas Year Round
ABC Christmas Challenge: O is for Ornaments

Stamp: GKD "First Christmas" by Asela
Papers: GKD PL Pink Innocence and Ivory
Ink: Versamark
CB: EF Victoria
Ribbons: all from stash

8 comments:

Patti P. said...

Love this....your ornaments and ribbon are gorgeous. Great design.

Olga said...

This is fantastic! You know I love the glitter!!!

Betty Benton said...

Very pretty in pink! I checked out ABC and we're right in a row -- Patti J, me and you!! I guess one good card deserves another! lol

Patti J said...

Very pretty! I'm lovin' pink with Christmas. It's been very popular the last few years! Great job, my friend!

Patti said...

So pretty in pink!

Helen said...

Pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Samantha said...

lovely! Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge, have fun! hugs Samantha :0)

Dot said...

Great card, pretty in pink. Love your embossing, thanks for playing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this week. Hugs Dorte GD