Monday, July 26, 2010

Sketch and Flowers in Blue and Cream

Melissa's sketch for her challenge at Stamp TV is shown below on the right. I decided to use blue and white with green in my card.
Other challenges I entered are;
Paperplay Challenge: Theme is a color combo of
blue and cream and a color of choice.
Stamp Something: Use something flowery. This can be flowery papers, flowery embellishments, an image of flowers, etc.
I stamped the flower image and colored with copics and matted on a striped paper with glitter. Used a solid, glittered stripe and floral pattern for the other mats. Finished with a sentiment on a circle and a ribbon with gold beads. Was going to emboss the solid paper but forgot...too much in a hurry to finish? Guess it's ok without the Swiss Dots?
Stamps: GKD "Friends Are Forever" and "Botanicals"
Ink: Memento Rich cocoa and Summer Sky
Copics: B000, B01, G21, E31
Papers: GKD PL Ivory
            DCWV Patterns from Linen Closet Matstack
Ribbon from my collection
Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy hearing your comments.
Have a great day!
Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

Super Duper card!!!! Love the sketch!

Sue W said...

Ah Theresa you've used the sketch beautifully! I really like your colour choices too!

Sharon Keanly said...

I just LOVE this card Theresa. Stunning layout, beautiful paper and what a gorgeous stamp. It gets 10 out of 10 from me. hugs Sharon

Patti said...

Just down right beauti-mus!

Erin... said...

so pretty! l love that delicate image. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something! Hope to see you again soon:)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card, lovely flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you again next week! :)