Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mums with a Flourish

I just love the stamps from Flourishes.....won a gift certificate and of course I bought more than I had credit to spend!  Flourishes has some great challenges and tutorials on their blog...go check them out. I made this card for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge with one of my wins.  I used the sketch from For Fun Wednesday Challenge shown on lower right.
Timeless Tuesday Challenge: Barbara challenged us to be inspired by this photo:
      I used the colors orange, pink, lime green and white from the photo as my inspiration. I stamped the mums and colored with Copics, cut with circle die and assembled the card.
Stamps: Flourishes "A Year of Flower" Set 3
             GKD Sentiment
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and SU Pretty n Pink
Copics: G21, YG03, YG09, YR02, YR07
Papers: GKD PL White
            DCWV Spring Flowers Matstack
            Designer Scrapbook Pad
Chipboard Flower: Designer Scrapbook Pad
Nesties: Circle Die
Hope you like my card. Had fun coloring with Copics. I have some mums starting to bloom...seems a bit early.
Theresa

9 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Great take on the sketch Theresa! Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun this week.
"Hugs" Carol

Olga said...

Fantastic card! Love the image and your coloring is perfect!!

Mary Ski said...

Lovely card! Vibrant coloring.Makes a great "get well" card. Thanks for sharing with For Fun Challenges.

Patti said...

Sooooo pretty! Flourish's has the best flower stamps around!

otomys said...

Beautiful card, Theresa. Fantastic colouring and great take on the sketch. Thanks for taking the time to join in the fun this week at For Fun Challenges.
Amelia x

Lisa said...

Stunning card! Love your take on the sketch and those colors are just perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun!

Tracey said...

Pretty card, I love the colours :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Silke Ledlow said...

Theresa your card turned out beautiful!!! Your coloring is just perfect!!! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous colors and coloring, Theresa! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!