Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lily of the Valley Challenge

I made this card for the Lili of the Valley Sketch Challenge shown to the right. Great sketch by Bev this week!  I love this cute bear carrying a bouquet that I colored with Copics. Added the fabric brads and some pearls that I also colored with Copics. I also made another card with this same  image and layout but used a different  DP and and ribbon ...plan to post for other challenges.  Will link together so you may compare the cards. My second card is here.

Stamp: LOTV "Teddy with Bouquet"
Copics: B000, B01, C03, C07, E0000, G21, R20, Y02, Y13, Y17, W01
Stardust Gelly Roll Glitter Pen
Papers: GKD PL Lemon Drop, DCWV Citrus Matstack
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Brads: Unknown

I have a hard time photographing yellow cards...looks more green than in real life.
Do you have the same problem?
If you have time check out the other card linked above, and let me know which you like the best.
Thanks, Theresa

4 comments:

Sharon Keanly said...

Stunning Theresa. Like how you've coloured him.

Dawn said...

Wow your coloring is outstanding !!!
Love how this image just pops, just stopped in to thank you for entering my blog candy giveaway.
Love to visit new blogs to me.

Patti said...

You do soooooo wonderful with these little bears! Your coloring is amazing!

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, i love the image that you have chosen and the papers are fab too, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs love Pops x x