Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Isabella's Punch It Up Challenge

This week's Challenge at Isabella's is to use a punch, any punch with an Isabella image of course. As you may know I just love Isabella's digis and I love to enter her challenges and love to win her digis. This week I colored the  Geraniums Image with pencils and OMS and used a sand color mat that I punched with scallops and lined edge with green ribbon and layered this on a pattern paper that I embossed and punched the edge with yet another punch. Wish I had not embossed the mat...did not add anything to the dotted paper. I assembled this on to base card of sand.  Added some twine to the tag. Simple enough card...could have added more but sometimes less is better?
Other Challenge:
Frosted Designs: Use Border Punch
Stamp Something: Go digital.

Digi: Isabella's Sketchbook
Stamp: Hero Arts "Love" (on tag), GKD "Elegant Flowers"     Sentiment
Ink: SU Garden green
Paper: The Paper Company Texture Solid Sand
           K& Co. Pattern
Punches: Fiskars and MS
Cuttlebug: EF Swiss Dots

FYI:
SALE..SALE...SALE...ONE DAY ONLY!
Big sale at
Isabella's Sketchbook  this Wednesday, July 21 ... all digi stamps will be $2.00!

I have my order ready to go. ( Shhhh! Don't tell my DH!) Put it on your calendar!

7 comments:

Cec said...

Lovely little card. Your punched borders are perfect for the challenge and you colouring is terrific. Thanks for joining us at Isabella's Sketchbook.
Hugs!
Cec

Patti said...

This is so pretty! You do such a wonderful job with these digi's!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is wonderful! I love geraniums and you did a terrific job coloring it. The color combo you used is perfect!

Thanks so much for the announcement of the sale at Isabella's tomorrow! Happy shopping!

So happy you could have some fun with us at Isabella's again this week. Hope to see you next week with your brand new images - LOL!!

Jo Davies said...

Sooo Sweet, such an adorable card! Love the image too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! Hugs Jo xx

Viv said...

A beautiful , elegant card Theresa. I love the sentiment you've used. Thanks for joining us again at Isabellas. Viv x

Andrea said...

This is wonderful! Thanks for joining the Stamp Something challenge!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something this week!