Saturday, July 31, 2010

CHA Envy Challenges at STV

I did get the third entry for the CHA Envy Challenge  into Stamp TV in time. I wanted to share my entry that I posted on STV. Melanie's challenge was to choose your own challenge: either do a color challenge with the colors in this card: navy, olive and ivory or use DP and try to recreate or echo the pattern from your DP with your stamping. For a double entry  do BOTH on your card, using these three colors and the DP challenge! Did not use much of the DP but just enough to show the stripes.
I of course I chose the hard way and tried to do both. It took me longer to figure out what to do than actually the time to make a card. I used a striped DP and tried to echo the stripes in my card.
Paper: SU Stripe DP
           Brazzill Navy, GKD Ivory, Unknown Olive CS
Stamps: GKD "Candle on Your Cake" by Melanie...used the candles to stamp stripes and stamped sentiment in the open candle.
Inks: SU Night of Navy
         Marvy Marker Olive Green
Twine: SU Olive
Finished all 3 challenges in the CHA Envy at STV.
   

3 comments:

Olga said...

well don't you make it look easy, I had a hard time with this challenge, looks like you aced it!

Sue W said...

Oh well done Theresa - combining these challeges - Good Luck!

Patti said...

You go girl... all 3 challenges, you rock GF! This is awesome!