Tuesday, June 15, 2010

When I saw the inspiration photo from Brenda's challenge at Stamp TV, I immediately thought of a pad of papers that I had with bright stripes, circles and flowers and knew that is what to use in this card. In fact, I made 2 cards inspired from the photo-one a generic card that could be used for several occasions and one for a birthday.
I let the papers inspire my layout.
Challenges:
Stamp TV: Inspiration Challenge
Cute Card: Anything but Square
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything goes birthday

Stamps: GKD Inside and Out for top card
Ink: Su Regal Rose
Digital: Birthday Sentiment from Raindrop Echo
           Designs by Ann Vento on second card
Papers: Patterned by We R Memory Keepers
            Solid DCWV Fun in the Sun Matstack
Nesties Circle Die


Photo on right is Brenda's inspiration:
Looks like a fun room and so full of colors.

Thanks for dropping by my blog "room" today.
Theresa

9 comments:

Patti said...

Great take on the inspiration piece! Awesome cards!

Olga said...

Well are these awesome! Well done my friend

Nancy said...

Wonderful card...you did very well with the inspiration!! Thanks for joining the party at PTT!!

Kristie said...

Great takes on the inspiration photo! I love the bright colors and stripes, thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

Paige said...

Love your bright and beautiful card! Thanks for joining in on the fun at PTT!

Katie said...

Beautiful card. I just love the sentiment! THanks for being a PTT party goer this week!

Dianna said...

I love the vibrant colors! Thanks for coming to the party at PTT this week!

Anna said...

Wonderful take on the photo! Love the bright fun colors in your card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesday!

Abby said...

Super sweet! ) Thanks for joining the fun at PTT!