Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Red, Blue, and Yellow

Donna's color challenge for Gina K's May Release Party was  to make a card using RED, BLUE & YELLOW!  I spent a lot of time hopping on the Operation Write Home Blog hop this weekend and was inspired to use a sketch from OWH and also make this card to add to the cards that I will be sending in my next batch to OWH. Read more about this great organization here. It is hard to read the sentiment in the photo. Says: "You're in my thoughts"

Card entered here:
OWH Sketch Challenge







Stamps: GKD "A Year of Flowers" embossed with Seafoam White EP
Ink: Versamark  and Memento Lady Bug
Cardstock: GKD PL Red and yellow, Bazzill Blue
Cuttlebug EF Victoria                                          

6 comments:

Patti said...

Perfect OWH card! Love the colors and the layout!

Olga said...

this is just beautiful! And you have given me a idea for a card! Thanks for the inspiration!

helloholley said...

This is a beautiful card....I love that color combo!!! Looks great....tfs!!!

Linda said...

Nice card. I love the colors.

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card!!!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Great combo of colors and sketch!