Sunday, June 20, 2010

Monogram with a Flourish

This week's One-Layer Wednesday Challenge was to use a flourish on your card. Small or large, one or more, it doesn't matter.

I forgot I had this flourish stamp that is in the Creative Clear Stamp Set "Hello Hunny". I stamped it using SU Really Rust ink on the 4 corners of ivory cardstock. Stamped a Monogram in center with Inkadinkado alphabet clear stamp. Added some Kaisercraft rust pearls and now I have a great monogram notecard. Easy to make box sets of these notecards for personalized gifts.

9 comments:

Olga said...

Very pretty! Good luck with your challenge!

Ruth M said...

Fab monogram card! I love the tiny pearls on your corner flourishes!

Susan said...

Awesome! I can see a nice gift set looking like these....so pretty!

Glittered Paws said...

How pretty - love the flourish in all 4 corners. Great idea.

Brenda R said...

Very nice! I like this--glad you posted your entry.

Mina said...

beautiful monogram card Theresa, so elegant
Mina xxx

Bonnie Klass said...

Beautiful. Love the flourishes in the corners.

Carol said...

Very pretty card! Great monogram idea.

Susan Raihala said...

Super cool monogram! Love how the pearls anchor the design!