Monday, June 7, 2010

A Little Card Music

I bought this music background stamp at a recent garage sale and have been wanting to use it. Am wild for finds at garage sales. I saw a new challenge blog, Simplicity: One Layer Wednesday, on my friend Patti's blog and thought I'd check it out. Their Wednesday challenge is to use repetition of images, bling, sentiments, small embellishments, or whatever...as long as it's simple, it's good and it's a one layer card. Thought it would be fun to stamp a portion of the music stamp and a repetition of this Treble Clef stamp on white CS for a simple and quick card. Added the sentiment....may use for Valentine card or just give to my DH to remind him how much his love means.
Stamps: Design Co. Music Background
             GKD "Festive Frame"-Treble Clef
                       "Life is Good"-Sentiment         
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Lady Bug
Tell someone how much you love them today!
Thanks for coming by. Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

You did a fantastic job, this is so awesome!!!

Susan Raihala said...

Wonderful!!!! Love the touches of red with the black and white...very Valentine-ish, and a great card for a guy!

Patti said...

This is CAStastic! Love the musical notes... just plain wonderful! Isn't this a fun challenge? I love Susan's blog!

redwasher1 said...

I love this!! Very creative!!