Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Card by Rita

Today, I am showcasing a card that I received for my birthday last week. I received this lovely work of art from my friend and neighbor, Rita. You may remember, if you follow my blog, that she is the one responsible for getting me started in rubber stamping.....a few years later and a few dollars less, I am hooked on stamps and paper crafting.
She made the beautiful rose on the card with punches and colored, shaped and glued all those petals and leaves. She enjoys working with very intricate and minute pieces ...the smaller, the better it seems. Actually these petals must have seemed large to her compared to some elements that she uses in her projects. Although Rita is an excellent knitter and crocheter she purchased the crochet doily on the card.

Isn't it nice to have wonderful neighbors  and
even better those who share our interests?
Theresa

2 comments:

Olga said...

Oh WOW! This is beautiful! That Rose is priceless!!!

Patti said...

WOW... she is one talented lady! That rose is amazing!