Wednesday, May 12, 2010

STV Challenge


Another Stamp TV challenge!  Made this card for Tina's color challenge of  BLACK, GREY & WHITE!!!
I stamped flowers on white CS and colored centers with a grey pencil. The DP is a Stamp TV Freebie digital paper that I changed from the original color red to black and white before I printed. That is a fun thing to do....can change colors and customize any digital paper to your needs. White base card matted with black and then the mat of DP. Added 2 ribbons of grey purchased at the Dollar Tree. (Thanks for the tip, Patti P.)
Finished with the sentiment.
This card is similar to a card that I made for Melanie's Case Challenge which I ended up adding to this color challenge also.
Stamps: GKD "A Year of Flowers" and "Pressed Flowers" by Melanie
             GKD "Spring Florals" for sentiment
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Pencil: KIN Grey
Paper: GKD PL Black Onyz, PL White
           GKD Freebie Rich and Shabby ( Converted to Black and White)
Ribbons: Dollar Tree

2 comments:

Patti said...

OMGosh you've been very,very busy! Your crankin em out baby! This is awesome, love how you changed the paper! Creative genius I tell ya!

Laura said...

I'd say! Nice b&w card Theresa!