Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stamp TV Sketch Challenge


It was another rainy and cloudy day on Tuesday so what's to do but play in my studio. I made this card for Vicki's Sketch Challenge at StampTV. I had purchased this stamp a few weeks ago and had it on my work desk waiting to be inked so this was the day. I stamped it with brown ink on ivory cs and colored with pencils and OMS. Added some glitter to flower centers. Cut image and mat with oval nesties. Stamped more butterflies, colored, and cut out for the sketch "Stars".  Embossed pink CS with CB EF Leafy Branch and wiped with green ink to highlight embossing.
Added ribbon and attached butterflies with glue dots.
Stamps: Inkadinkado Bird's Nest
             Unknown Butterfly stamps
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and New Sprout
Pencils: Koh-I-Noor
Paper: GKD PL Pure Ivory, Innocent Pink


Thought I'd included picture of stamps used so you can see where the butterflies came from.
Hope you have some sunshine in your life today!
Theresa

4 comments:

Sue W said...

Theresa this card is lovely such a pretty stamp and the butterflies are the perfect touch! Good luck with the challenge!

Olga said...

this is gorgeous, I love that image and all the butterflies just completes it so well!

Patti said...

I LOVE those butterflies! Your card is spectacular !

Julie Ranae said...

Really wonderful work...am now a follower : )

Pop over to Julie's Open Window and follow me there..I am getting ready to have a RiDiCuLoUsLy
good giveaway!

Hope you will also come play with us at The Play Date Cafe...we would LoVe to have your style : )