Monday, May 17, 2010

Stamp TV Inspire Challenge and Sketch 64


I bought some great designer papers from K & CO this weekend that I love and used 2 of them in this card. Gina K challenged us to create our very own butterfly garden using her photo as the  inspiration. I was inspired by the greens and pinks in the photo as well as the butterflies. I also used the Card Pattern Sketch 64  that Gina K is sponsoring this week. See below on left.




 Stamps: GKD "Hope is Faith"
 Papers: GKD PL Creme de Menthe
             K & Co Designer Papers
 Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Ribbon: American Crafts
Punch: Fiskars Scallop

Hope this inspires you to make a card today.
Theresa

7 comments:

Betty Benton said...

What a gorgeous card, Theresa! Stunning and beautiful!!

Patti said...

OMGosh this is BEAUTIFUL! So,so pretty!

Sue W said...

Oops I'm seeing your cards out of order!!!! Love this one too The butterfly looks amazing!

Laural-Lee said...

Wonderful use of greens and pinks. And I really like that butterfly! Great job with the sketch.

Sharon Keanly said...

Your cards get prettier by the day Theresa. I am going to place you under my Blogs Worth Visiting. I think more people should get to enjoy these beauties. hugs Sharon

whoistracy said...

Oh what a sweet card. I love the soft colors.

dstandard said...

WOw gorgeous!Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!