Monday, May 3, 2010

Sketch Challenge at Stamp TV and Pastels


At STV, Vicki had this sketch (below) for her challenge which is great for this card.  I love this Iris stamp and use it often. After stamping  and coloring with inks and pencils, I cut the image with Spellbinders Labels 9 and sponged before removing from the die. (I have to work on my sponging.)  Used a base card of white layered with mat of lilac that I embossed only the center of mat with CB Victoria EF. Added ribbons along edges of embossing. Attached image and sentiment.Also entering this into Paper Play, a new challenge for me. This week they asked us to use Pretty Pastels on your creation.
Stamps: GKD-"Elegant Flowers"
Ink: SU Lovely Lilac and Memento Bamboo Green Marker
Paper: Bazzill Lilac, Georgia-Pacific White
Ribbon: SU Green
The Iris in my gardens are budding up this spring.
Love when they are in bloom.  Have a lovely spring day!
Theresa

2 comments:

Patti said...

Super springy... I can feel the warmth from there! LOL! Your card is gorgeous!

naneruth said...

This is very pretty!