Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pink with Green Challenge


City Crafter has a color challenge for CCCB week # 4 to use pink and green. I needed to make a card for my niece's 6th anniversary. She carried calla lilies at her wedding and the flower for the 6th anniversary is also the calla lily.  So I combined this challenge with her card and made this. Used a precut mat for a frame that I purchased at Joann's to show off the image that I colored with pencils and markers. Mounted this on a base card of white and included sentiment on inside for a Happy Anniversary.  Added some pink ribbons to finish the card.
Stamp is an old one from PSX.

Bought this mat for 50 cents sometime ago and finally found a good use for it.
Thanks for dropping by.
Theresa

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Nice stamp! The coloring is really great! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Patti said...

Soooooooo pretty! Amazing image... totally WOW!

Sharon Keanly said...

A beautiful stamp and so wonderfully coloured. Well done! This is super.

Heather Jensen said...

Beautiful card and I love the Calla Lilies. I had some that I planted a couple years ago and they didn't come back this year. I was very sad to see they didn't return.

Thanks for playing this week at CCCB. :)

Linda Robinson said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the image of your Calla Lilies. Thanks for playing along with us over at the CCCB.