Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Scream for Ice Cream

Gina K's inspiration challenge this week was to make a project inspired by Ice Cream!! When I read this, I remembered the freebies on Stamp TV that had an ice cream cone in the Sweet Cupcake Card Template and Sweet Digital paper pack. I printed out the ice cream cone and one of the digital papers and came up with my project for the challenge. I used a sketch from Stamping 411 Saturday challenge. I colored the cone with pencils and used stickles and crystal effects to make look yummy.  Popped the cone up with some foam dots on a mat that I gave texture to with Fiskars texture plate...kind of a waffle design. Stamps from Hero Arts and SU.
Time to go raid the fridge for some ice cream! Have a good day!
 Theresa

9 comments:

Kerin said...

Mmmmmm, that ice cream cone does look SO yummy! Great job with the sketch, thanks for playing along this week!

Patti said...

Yummy... looks good enough to eat! Super sweet card!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh wow ! looks like I could just reach an grab it! time for ice cream!!! love it!!!

redwasher1 said...

Fantastic card!! That cone looks real enough to eat!!!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

I think the middle layers are dripping! This looks so yummy!Great job!

Tiffany Bauer said...

This card makes me want an ice cream right now!! Great job!! Thanks for playing along this week with us during our First Anniversary!! Here is to many more!!!

Robin Merriman said...

Very cute and making me hungry! :)
Thanks for playing along this week!

Selene Kempton said...

What a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along. :)

Patti Chesky said...

Your card is making me hungry!!! It's so adorable!!