Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Love Paris


City Crafter Challenge this week had a very interesting challenge from Kristy: Use the picture below as inspiration, create a card/project, no color or Paris image is required.
This picture reminded me of a trip to Paris in 1969 ( many years ago) so I pulled out a picture that I made of the Eiffel Tower as I walked the Champs Elysee and cropped out a portion to use on my card. I also had some old paper from PSX with a travel theme and a section just happened to show the Eiffel Tower.  Pulled out some beads and mother of pearl leaves that I saved from an antique hat (maybe Parisian)...I never throw anything away.....and voila I have a card. Used GKD PL Chocolate Brown for base card. Stamped "Bonjour" with Hero Arts alphabet and Memento Rich Cocoa . Added glitter to the tower...can you see?
Bonjour mes amis. Merci de votre visite. S'il vous plaît laissez un commentaire. Passez une bonne journée.
Theresa

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is like "made in Paris"! Pretty cool! Love those vintage button.
Thanks for joining us here at CCCB, hope you have as much fun as we do viewing your creation!

Olga said...

Not only lucky to travel to Paris, but so creative also! this is gorgeous!

june lanum said...

like the buttons and your background paper. Thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Patti J said...

Are you sure you didn't BUY this in Paris??? GREAT card, Theresa! Your rocked this one, darlin'!!!

Patti said...

You've been to Paris? You lucky lady! Your card is awesome!

Heather Jensen said...

Amazing picture! Beautiful creation for the CCCB. thanks for joining us. :)