Sunday, May 9, 2010

I found Stamping 411's challenge and they have this sketch challenge this week. I also wanted to try this bow that I saw on my cyber friend Olga's blog here. KL Stampin N Scrappin has a recipe challenge  to use 1 Type of ribbon, 2 Designer Papers, 3 Embellishments. Paper Play challenges us to use a stamp or digi image and some bling. So I rolled this all in to one card:
 I used a base card of one DP and stamped the sentiment at the top. I stamped the flower image using markers to color. I attached the image, attached my ribbon and added the bottom strip of a second DP.  Finished with some pearls for bling. A simple card but fun putting it all together.
 
Stamps: GKD Elegant Flowers
Ink: Memento Markers Bamboo Green, Summer Sky
Papers: SU Simply Scrappin Sunshine Garden
             We R Memory Keepers Pad- Blue with Stripes
SU Ribbon
Have a Happy Day!
Theresa

18 comments:

Lynn said...

Such soft colors...love them together and the ribbon is gorgeous!

Kerin said...

Oh I love this! That bow is gorgeous, and the tiny pearls are just perfect!!

Olga said...

Love it and your ribbon is fantastic! Happy Mother's Day!

Patti said...

This is spectacular! So very pretty! You rocked on that ribbon treatment! Have a super Happy Mother's day!

Debbie said...

So very pretty ... soft and beautiful colors! Thanks for playing along with the gals at KLSNS this week :)

Robin Merriman said...

Very pretty - love your ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing with the 411 this week!

Jacilynn said...

This is clean and simple gorgeousness! Love it. Thanks for joining us as KLSNS!

Ceal said...

love the simplicity! thanks for playing with us KLSNS

Patti P. said...

Great job, Theresa and really love your ribbon.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is so sweet and simple. Just lovely!

Julie M said...

Very pretty card, Theresa - I love the delicate colours and stamps - and that bow is excellent!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Deirdre said...

Stunning, love it.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Such a lovely clean and simple design! love the pretty floral stamp and big bow. :) Thanks for playing along with our 1-2-3 challenge at KL Stampin N Scrappin this week! Hugs, Kelly

Candace said...

This is simply beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at KL Stampin' N Scrappin'! :)

Jodi said...

This is so pretty ~ love the color scheme you used and that bow! Thanks for joining in my challenge this week at KLSNS!

Selene Kempton said...

Simple and beautiful! I love the gorgeous bow treatment! stunning!

Connie Babbert said...

What a fun card, love the BIG bow. Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 sketch this week.

Tiffany Bauer said...

This card is just beautiful!! I love that big bow and the softness of the colors!! Thanks for playing along this week over at Stamping 411!!