Sunday, May 23, 2010

Frogs for Jayme

This card is for Jayme, a frog collector, who has terminal cancer. Her sister, Lisa, has requested on Stamp TV and her blog that all her card making friends send her a fun card...something pretty or funny that will make her smile.  I found this digital from my stash of digis to make this for Jayme. More details on Lisa's Blog.
Printed digi of frog on a lilypad and colored with pencils and markers. Highlighted frog with some glaze. Used white base card with pink mat and mat of DCWV DP. Hope this makes Jayme smile.
Sorry, I do not know the source of digi that I found on the net. Forgot to label source.

And why did this frog make so many mistakes?
He jumped to the wrong conclusions!

3 comments:

Patti said...

This sure brought a smile to my face,I'm sure Jayme will enjoy it!

Laura said...

I agree! Love the saying!

Patti J said...

Awww...very cute. You are so sweet! Hugs...