Sunday, April 4, 2010

STV Color Challenge and Crazy 4 Challenge

At Stamp TV Tina's color challenge for this week is to use.... RED, KRAFT AND IVORY... and whatever accent color you need. I used Kraft CS as my base and added a red mat topped with mat of unknown PP from scraps. Thought this paper was perfect for the color challenge. For my feature, I stamped a tulip on an oval of ivory CS by inking stamps directly with red and green. I colored in the design with pencils and OMS. Matted this on a scalloped oval of red cut with nesties. Stamped sentiment on scrap of ivory CS and finished with ribbon and bow.
Crazy 4 Challenge C4C31 this week is to make a card
or project using Kraft CS as your base. How easy is that? So I will enter this card there too.

Stamps: GKD-"A Year Of Flowers" by Melanie
                       Verse-"Elegant Flowers"
Cardstock: GKD - Pure Ivory, Rocket Red
                   Kraft and Pattern from Stash
Inks: SU Ruby Red and Garden Green
Great to have time in my Studio!
Thanks for visiting!  Theresa

1 comment:

Patti said...

This is so pretty Theresa! Happy Easter!