Monday, April 19, 2010

Sassy Cheryl Challenge

Love those digital images at Sassy Cheryl's. This week I bought the image on my card and used it in Jackie's challenge on their challenge blog to use a Sassy Cheryl boy image with the color combo of blue and cream. Once I colored the image with pencils and OMS,  I realized I did not have any DP with blues and cream so I struggled a bit. I decided to use the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges to design the card. See Sketch below right. Used navy CS for base card with a cream mat. Added strips of blue DP. Matted image on more navy CS and added blue brads.
Image: Sassy Cheryl-"Love Healing Boy Stamp"
Stamp: GKD-"Inside and Out" Stamp Set
Ink: SU Brocade Blue
Paper: Navy and Cream from Sash
           DP-GKD Jersey Shore

Have you hugged a bear today? I have.
Theresa

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is adorable. You ladies have done such a nice job on this 'boy' challenge. Great work!

craftieodamae said...

awesome card! Your coloring is perfect!

Ann English said...

How cute he is! Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!

Sue W said...

Haha!!! We chcose different images this week Theresa! I love this one though gorgeous!

~Christina~ said...

So super sweet!