Sunday, April 18, 2010

Geraniums Sign of Summer to Come


Challenge 3 at Isabella's Sketchbook is the simple sketch shown below. I chose to use this lovely image of geraniums purchased here as the focus on my card. Colored the image with pencils and OMS which is cut with Nesties large label die and matted with a green mat. Embossed this with CB Herringbone EF. Placed on red mat edged with MS foral lace punch. Finished with sentiment stamp from Hero Arts.
All CS is from Stash.



Thanks for dropping in for a visit.
Theresa

4 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

love it Theresa! your colors are wonderful - love the punched border and CB folder used....always love your work!

Sue W said...

Lovely card Theresa! The image is perfect for Spring!

Patti said...

This is awesome! Every little element is perfect! I love your image... one of my favorite flowers!

Randi said...

Wonderful card, Theresa! I love that digi, too!