Sunday, April 4, 2010

Another Card with Mary Mary



This week I bought some digital images from Isabella's Sketchbook and I especially love this one which I used in a card that I did for Isabella's first sketch challenge. All challenge projects must be based upon an Isabella's Sketchbook image. I was not that pleased with the results of the first card so I decided to make another with the same sketch and this same image, Mary Mary. I colored the image, including the sky this time, using Photoshop and painted Mary's dress in shades of purple and matted on a dotted pattern, floral, and solid CS.I added vellum flowers with a brad and used 2 lavendar ribbons and purple rhinestones to finish. I thought of entering in the challenge again but do not know if more than one entry is allowed.
Digital Image: Isabella's Sketchbook- Mary Mary
Cardstock: DCWV - Patterns - Flower Shower Spring Pack
                  Bazzill - Lavendar; White from Stash
Flower: Cloud 9 Design
I am so happy that the bulbs are blooming...how I love my garden!!
Theresa

2 comments:

Patti said...

Well this is just amazing! How could you not be happy with the first one? Both are way,way over the top gorgeous!

Payne Holler Cards said...

I agree with Patti!!! loved that first card! and this one is wonderful - you can sure make that PhotoShop work...I still havent figure it out (I printed all your toots and am thinking I will buy the 4.0 - the 8.0 isnt set up the same at all and your instructions seem so much easier !!)