Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thursday Sketch Challenge - 3/25/10 - STVSCVD04

Vicki's Thursday Sketch Challenge at Stamp TV  is shown here. She has come up with great sketches the last 4 weeks. Decided to make another Easter card because it is almost time to mail them.  Starting with a white base card,  I added mat of blue. I cut 2 squares of yellow the same size. I stamped sentiment on  yellow one and sponged around the words and used a CB border folder at bottom . Added pearls. Added the smaller ibbon around this square. Added this to blue mat and added second ribbon. I stamped the Iris on a smaller square of white and colored with markers and pencils. Added some glaze on petals  for highlights Place this on a mat
of yellow.  I did some embossing and sponging on inside and added a verse.
Stamps: Gina K - "Elegant Flowers"
                          -"Say it with Flowers" by Melanie
Paper: Gina K - Pure White, Ocean Mist, Lemondrop
Ink:  Versafine-Onyx Black
Ribbons and Pearls

2 comments:

Patti said...

Love this! So pretty!

Betty Benton said...

Very pretty -- I like those pearls in the center of your embossed flowers!