Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thanks to Betty for the Sunshine Award

Yesterday I received the Sunshine Award from Betty, one of my great stamping friends whose blog is such a fun place to visit.  She always has such great cards and shares so much with us about card making and challenges. Thanks to you, Betty. I am to pass the award on to six others whose blogs make me smile and bring sunshine into my life.
If the last few months I have made so many stamping and blogging friends who deserve this award that I can not choose only 6 but wish that all who visit my blog accept this award and display on their sidebar.
Y'all bring so much sunshine to me!
Theresa

2 comments:

craftieodamae said...

I left you one too! We all love you LOL

Patti said...

You are a ray of sunshine GF! I couldn't pick 6 either so I left it open!