Friday, March 26, 2010

STV Color Challenge

Tina's color challenge at StampTV this week is to use green, violet and white on the card you submit. These colors are great for a spring / Easter card.  I decided to use the "Spring Florals" stamp set and papers that came with  Jessica's Spring Floral Card Kit that I bought recently from GKD and have not yet used.  Stamped the crocus stamp on white CS and colored with markers and pencils. Cut image with Spellbinders and matted onto violet CS cut with larger Spellbinders. Using white CS base, I layered a violet mat, a green mat and then the image with  mat. I stamped sentiment with SU eggplant. Added purple rhinestones for bling.  
Stamps: Gina K "Spring Florals"
Papers:  Gina K Pure Luxury - Vibrant Violet, Creme de Menthe, Pure White
Ink:        SU Eggplant
Rhinestones: Studio 18
Spellbinders:  Large Labels
Thanks for dropping by!
 Love to hear from You. Theresa


2 comments:

craftieodamae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Patti said...

This is GOR-guss GF! I love crocus! One of my fav bloomin things! Did that make sense?