Sunday, March 21, 2010

STV Challenge for Anything But a Card

At StampTV this week, Karen's "Anything but a Card” Challenge was to make one or more of the treat boxes she has shown with directions and then stamp with images to decorate for any occasion you’d like. Thanks, Karen, for this box treat!

I made the boxes (using directions by Karen)  with yellow cardstock (yellow is more pastel than it shows in photo). I used some scraps of Easter DP to make 1.75"x1.75" squares that I adhered to 3 sides of each box. For the featured side I used a Bunny Cupcake digital image from Paper Cupcakes that I printed and colored using PhotoShop. I cut the images using a round nesties and placed on pink mats cut with a scalloped circle nesties. I adhered with glue dots and dimensionals.
I plan to fill the containers with Easter candies but use  eggs in the boxes for a photo.

Easter will be here soon. Now is the time to prepare some treats.
Hope you hop here for a look.
Theresa

4 comments:

Sue W said...

Oh these are gorgeous! Love this little image on these boxes Theresa....Looks like someone is ready for Easter!

Patti said...

These are just precious GF! Love the boxes and love that you used the cupcake bunny!

craftieodamae said...

Girl is BACK! This is so gorgeous! I love em!!
And used Bunny Cupcake, how awesome!

Payne Holler Cards said...

so glad to you "paper crafting"...heeheee heee although you know we love your digital creations!