Thursday, March 25, 2010

StampTV Inspire Challenge

This week Gina's inspiration challenge was to stamp a project inspired by a photo of a pink bedroom. You can use patterned paper, stamps, buttons, brads, eyelets, anything you want to create the project that conveys your feelings when you look at the photo. I had this dotted patterned paper (from a garage sale find) that I thought would be great.  Using Gina's video " Creating a Border with Nestabilities" (Click here to see), I made a border on the PP  using rectangle nesties and a white opaque pen. I stamped the image using versamark for stem that I embossed with white EP and used pink ink for flower. Stamped flower again and cut out to attach for dimension. Matted this on solid pink CS  and used white CS base. Added sentiment stamped on pink  and  matted on white. Not that pleased with final look but will post in challenge. I had a ribbon cut but forgot to add. A senior moment?
Stamps: GKD -"Elegant Flowers" , "Spring Florals"
Papers:  From stash
Pen: Inkssentials White Opaque
Ink:  Memento Angel Pink

Hope today finds you in the PINK!
Theresa

1 comment:

Patti said...

I wanna sleep in that bedroom! So peacefully pink! Gorgeous GF!