Monday, March 22, 2010

StampTV Color Challenge

Last week at STV, Tina did  a "going GREEN" challenge because of St. Patrick's Day!!!! That's right... we could use any and all shades of green. We could add any accent color we wish. I forgot to add an accent color but used a lot of green.
I used 3 shades of green CS beginning with the lightest for the base. Stamped the image on medium green oval  with Versamark and embossed with clear EP. Matted this on dark green oval. I embossed a mat of medium green CS layered with a mat of  patterned paper with CB argyle folder. Embossing these 2 layers together gave it a look of being one layer? I lost some of the details of the pattern when I dry embossed but still like the results. Stamped sentiment on scrap of dark green...again with Versamark and clear EP. Cut with nesties and added some punched leaves.
Finished with some green brads. Added this to StampTV yesterday before the deadline. Now waiting to see if the "Luck of the Irish" is with me in the drawing.
Stamps: GKD Spring Florals
Papers:  Bazzill Greens, PP from Stash
Ink:       Versamark
Brads:   From Blog Hop Win TMITA
Punch:   Unknown - Belongs to a Friend
Have a happy day! Thanks for visiting.
Theresa

3 comments:

Patti said...

Oh I love this .... very elegant feel!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love the colors! really pops!

Laura said...

So darn Pretty! I just love your style!